Blogger Templates

Saturday 22 September 2012

Summer nail polish picks

Hey lovelies, 
welcome back! 
It's officially the start of autumn today, so in a little look back over the summer (well, what little we had of it here in the UK) I'll show you some of the bright and pastel coloured nail looks I enjoyed.


















My personal favourites were the cotton candy pink and blues and the glossy turquoise, and yes I totally embraced the ring finger trend, as you can tell! 

Now I can't wait to crack open my deep jewel toned purples and greens, inky blues, murky greys and all those other lovely autumn colours! What was your favourite summer look, and what are you most looking forward to wearing on your digits this autumn? Let me know!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment