Blogger Templates

Friday 14 September 2012

Gert Lush

Welcome back! :)


Today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite places to shop, and my favourite items! A shop that I can smell from a mile away. Lush. 
Lush cosmetics manage to make natural, organic products that actually work and smell delicious into the bargain! I also love the stores, all the staff I've encountered are friendly and knowledgeable and eager to help.
Here are my ultimate Lush purchases, the ones I buy over and over...



Honey I Washed the Kids Soap. The clever name! The honeycomb design on the soap! The smell! This truly is a classic Lush soap and I definitely love sweet scents the most. This one smells like pure honey, and the scent is even richer and creamier when it's just been cut. I must have bought a ton of this over the years.



Comforter Bubble Bar. This is a giant purple and white candy striped roll of pure bliss. It obviously smells gorgeous, like soft sugary blackcurrant, and they are huge, I split mine up and can make them last around 4 or 5 baths! Crumbled in your bath, it turns the water pink and creates loads of snowy white bubbles (excuse the gratuitous knee shot!) How they managed to make such a bubbly bath from a natural product still amazes me! A staple product for me.




Rockstar Soap. This is a plain pink soap which smells a lot like the Snow Fairy Bubble Bath they make at Christmas, it a wonderful fusion of candy floss and bubblegum (to my nose) and it seems to stay on my skin for ages after a bath. I wish they would make body butters in the same scent, I'd love to layer this on and smell it all day.

Butter Ball. A bath bomb with a soft, buttery smell. This makes the bath water soft and really seems to moisturise my skin. Great value with these too, I often cut them in half.

I keep these in a basket in my bedroom and my room smells gorgeously sweet all the time, awesome tip if you want your room to smell like a Lush store ;)

What are your all time favourite Lush products? Any new ones I really need to try? Let me know!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa
xxx 

***COMING UP ON MY BLOG***
Mac haul/review, John Frieda Full Repair range review, Impress stick on nails, Halloween tutorial and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment